Chrystal Tours presents a BYOB holiday light adventure that is sure to turn into a holiday tradition
First, you and your guests will gather at either our Westside or Eastside pick up location, where there will be a delicious assortment of hor d'oeuvres to enjoy, while we prepare for our journey.
*---Check in at either the Smoke BBQ or the Brew Garden in Middleburg Heights.
* Complimentary assortment of hor d'oeuvres
*Receive your Gift Bag which includes a Santa Cap, Cocoa Mug, and candy canes Compliments of Chrystal Tours.
* Christmas Story House/Museum-“OHHH, FUUUUDGGE” is what you’ll hear in your luxury coach as you approach the Christmas Story House. We’ll step out for some pictures in front of the iconic home. (ticket does not include admission into house)
* Public Square at Jack Casino-This is your opportunity to walk among the dazzling and breath taking lighting displays at Public Square and view the displays of the old Higbee’s Department Store at Jack Casino.
* Playhouse Square (Chandelier photo op), take in the sites of the beautifully decorated outdoors or meander through Allen Theater's "Festival of Trees" where you can view over 40 beautifully decorated trees. **during operating hours**
* As we head back to Smoke BBQ, we'll take a ride through Historic Downtown Willoughby to see Santa's home away from home near the gazebo.(Eastside only)
*---Returning to the Smoke BBQ or the Brew Garden in Middleburg Heights. The night doesn't have to end just yet! It's your option to stick around to enjoy a night cap or maybe something from the kitchen.
*** Schedules, route and individual stops are subject to change based on road/weather conditions***
****Personal coolers permitted (only small soft sided coolers)****